Welcome to CliftonGOP.com!! Our club is named after the Town of Clifton, the first town in Fairfax County and one of only three towns in the fast growing suburban Fairfax County. The Republican Women of Clifton Club is also the fastest growing Republican Women's club in Northern Virginia. Our members are as diverse as the communities they come from. The RWC is comprised of many conservative Republican women from Clifton, Centreville, Fairfax Station, Fairfax and surrounding areas. Formed in the fall of 2006 and welcomed with much support, the RWC has grown 700% in a few short years. The club holds monthly meetings with interesting speakers, participates in elections, and holds special events.
Come visit and you will surely fall in love with our little Town of Clifton.
We usually meet at Centreville High School on the third Monday of the month. Our social time begins at 7:00pm and the meeting begins at 7:30pm until 9:00pm. Please check out the Events Page for more details on dates.____________________________________________________________________________
I’m a Republican Because…
- I believe The strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, creed, ability and responsibility must be honored.
- I believe In equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, gender, age or disability.
- I believe Free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
- I believe Government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- I believe The proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least.
- I believe The most effective, responsible government is government closest to the people.
- I believe Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
- I believe Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights around the world.
- I believe